More, Please!




      On one of my trips to Atlanta with my Mommy,  we had the pleasure of staying at the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead.  We dined at Southern Art (the chicken and dumplings was awesome to me), and we visited the spa.  I'd never heard of the WoodSprite Organic Body brand before my visit to the spa at Intercontinental.  After an introduction to one of the Whipped Body Butter testers, I knew I'd found a real gem! I can't even remember which scent it was, I just remember being smitten with the smooth texture which made for easy application. I purchased the Lavender fragrance, and a couple of their Olive Oil Soaps.  I absolutely love any and all things ginger, so I picked up 2 bars of the Ginger glow soap.  My Mom and I could not stop talking about these soaps! My skin felt clean and moist after my shower, and the Lavender  Whipped Body Butter made my skin smooth and radiant.  If you love soaps and moisturizers like I do, these are worth the splurge every once in awhile.  On the company's website, The Whipped Body Butters go for $20 a pop (3 oz.), while the soaps are in the $10 - $20 range.





     



I wasn't able to find the Lavender scented Whipped Body Butter on their website, but they ARE offering a Coconut Lime which is said to be a lighter moisturizer to meet your skin care needs in a warmer season/climate.

Don't take my word for it, see for yourself, and let me know how these products work out for you!

http://www.woodspriteorganicbody.com/

Comments

Popular Posts