Father's Day Gift Ideas: Procrastinators Edition


Well, it's like they always say: "better late than never." For those of you who (like me) have waited until the 11th hour to hustle up a gift for the Father Figure(s) in your life, I've compiled a list of potential gifts that are pretty darn cool.  You definitely wanna act fast, though.  I'm sure there'll be a mad dash for all the good stuff over the next couple days. 


Gadget Charger for the Car






This bad boy has s a 3 prong socket?? Perfect for my ceramic thermal straightening iron! ? I'm SO getting one of these! I think the Gadget-lover dad would LOVE this.  Keep mobile devices charged on the go with this thingamajig that fits right into your cupholder! The design (coffee house style to-go cup) is pretty cute, too. Go on, see for yourself:

http://gifts.redenvelope.com/gifts/gadget-charger-for-the-car-30009225?ref=REDorganicgglbrand_red+envelope&prid=rbseogb&op=new&ssid=26&tile=shopothercat_podB&viewpos=10&trackingpgroup=rlhrg



Samsung 2.1 Channel Home theater Soundbar System







I can't say enough how much I LOVE this concept.  The space-saver in me is just elated to see this product hit the market.  I mean, you're gonna eliminate all the wires and different speakers, by presenting me with a bar that will mount on the wall right above or below my flat-screen?! What dad WOULDN'T love this? Hook it up!


http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+2.1-Ch.+Home+Theater+SoundBar+System+with+Wireless+Subwoofer/2052088.p?id=1218307912178&skuId=2052088



Massage Envy Gift Card








Stress be GONE!  Dads work hard!! I know mine does.  I sent him for a massage last year, and he LOVED it! I've heard good things about Massage Envy although I haven't had the pleasure.  You'll have to tell me all about your dad's experience! :-)


https://www.massageenvy.com/gift-cards.aspx



LB Evans Finn Slipper 










Ah, comfort... arguably man's best friend.  Perfect for everything from running out to get the morning paper, to taking out the garbage, to kicking back in the best seat in the house to watch Monday night football, this indoor/outdoor leather slipper is well made from high quality materials. Comfortable, stylish, classic.  Check:


https://www.danielgreen.com/productcart/pc/LB-Evans-Finn-Slipper-233p23388.htm



The Art Of Shaving Carry-On Kit & Travel Kit (sold separately)












Help your daddy-figure stay neat and clean with these awesome kits that travel easily (hence their respective names). HE will keep stubble at bay, while keeping blemishes away! I vote YES on ANY product designed to do the aforementioned jobs! Now, GO! :-D

http://experience.theartofshaving.com/fathersday



DeWalt 77 piece drill bit set & Char-Griller duo S-5050 Gas and Charcoal Grill (Sold Separately)
















Ummm... some men use tools for things....like, around the house.  I know that drills can be used in a few ways, so... dudes might wanna have these to go with their drills that they use for all that stuff. As for the grill, it looks hella cool.  My dad MIGHT get one of these as a replacement for the one he already has.  UPGRADE!! The price is right, too! Check it out:


http://www.lowes.com/pd_386046-79992-DWA3CASE2_0__?productId=3692406&cm_sp=Tools-_-Home|A4-_-Spcl_Value|Dad_25_Dewalt_Drill_Bit_Set_Buy&cm_cr=Homepage+1.2-_-Web+Activity-_-Homepage+A2+6.14.12-_-HomePage_Area2-_-132107_30_Tools-_-Home|A4-_-Spcl_Value|Dad_25_Dewalt_Drill_Bit_Set_Buy

http://www.lowes.com/pd_5050-49769-5050_4294720453_4294937087_?productId=1245537&Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl_Grills%2BFathers%2BDay_4294720453_4294937087_%3FNs%3Dp_product_qty_sales_dollar%7C1&facetInfo=


Well, that's all I got.  I think these are some decent choices.  Father appreciation should go beyond one day of the year, and can be shown without spending a dime.  However, for those of us who want to treat the papas in our lives to some cool swag, there are plenty options out there.  Hope these suggestions were helpful! Have a wonderful Father's Day weekend, regardless!

Comments

Popular Posts