Day At The Beach

My mother and I packed up the car yesterday to soothe the soul of my youngest niece, who had a hankering for some sun and sand. Top-down, music up, and slathered in sunscreen, we drove to the coast. We met my friend Mel, her awesome mom, and a couple of her really sweet friends. It was a little cooler than we anticipated, but that honestly didn't put a film of regret on my Aviators. I had a great time! Few hours of sun and sand, some snacks, and some drinks? I say we do this EVERY DAY for the rest of the Summer. Motion granted. The prosecution rests. Court adjourned (I can TOTALLY do that in my courtroom).


Footsteps in the sand going in all directions.



This scary guy popped out of the sand, and we got the best of him.



The Shore.



When I don't think my look for the day is cute, I won't post any self-pics. That's just not how I roll. The folks who saw me on the beach will forget soon enough, but a picture, what with the endless reach of the internet,  lasts forever. Next time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts