Sunday Brunch Spotlight: Brunch Butler








Father's Day was yesterday, and I thought it would be a great idea to try a brunch delivery company I'd heard about from Urban Daddy.  I receive emails about cool places to go  and things to do/try in Los Angeles from Urban Daddy about once per day.  This particular concept was neat to me, because the packaging was cute, and the menu was impressive.  There are currently 3 boxes to choose from. After you've chosen the meal type you'd like in your box,  you have to fill it with the menu of your choice. The great folks over at Brunch Butler will even customize your box the way you want it! For instance, I requested egg whites in the omelettes and that they add spinach to them also.

I spoke briefly with the owner of the company when he called to confirm my order.  Mr. Raphael Monsch started a similar company in Switzerland, and after a great reception, decided to bring his concept to America.  Mr. Monsch was very polite and accommodating.  To add to my delight, the order was promptly delivered on our appointment date.  Our silver boxes were dropped off by a friendly gentleman at noon on the dot. Everything was fresh, very tasty, and beautifully plated on recyclable dishes.  We received flatware in a pouch, and brochures and business cards to pass along to our friends and family! Again, the food was DELICIOUS.  Our boxes contained the Wild Turkey Omelettes, Fresh Fruit Plates,  Smoked Salmon plates, assorted breads, and fresh juices (the Carrot Celery Ginger was my favorite).  Brunch Butler caters private events, and has quite the local buzz already!  I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience this was for my family.  I wanna send a special Thank You to:


                                                                     Raphael Monsch
                                                                       Brunch Butler
                                                                      (866)264-7036
                                                                http://brunchbutler.com/


Brunch Butler delivers daily 9AM - 2PM or anytime 24/7 on request.  I was only able to get a few pics, because we were starving by the time the food arrived.  You just HAVE to experience this for yourself.  Call them and place your Brunch Butler order today, but PLEASE tell them Can at www.limbolessons.blogspot.com sent ya!








         



Comments

Popular Posts