Bits and Pieces: Elizabeth & James






It's not often that I buy clothing online. Something has to be pretty spectacular to make me order it and wait for it. Nonetheless, I stumble upon the occasional "to-die-for" pieces and accessories at www.shopbop.com . Honestly, the mix of designers and brands that Shopbop carries is pretty impressive with prices ranging from 'affordable' to 'what the...?!' so I say to all you card-carrying (pun intended) shop-a-holics: PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

One brand in particular that I am smitten with these days is Elizabeth and James. I'm a sucker for any clean cut garment in a color that would pop against my skin tone. In the warmer months, I gravitate toward chiffons and jersey-knit dresses that can be easily rolled and dropped into an overnight bag, then ready-to-wear as soon as you reach your destination! I spotted these fun, flirty Spring/Summer pieces at Shopbop and I just HAD to share them with you all! Each of them is something that could fit right into your wardrobe to be mixed and matched with all your OTHER fly ish.


The pics aren't in order because I don't know how to do that from the iPhone, mmmkay?












For these and more styles from the Elizabeth and James label, please visit:

http://elizabethandjames.us/   

 OR   

http://www.shopbop.com/elizabeth-james/br/v=1/2534374302082591.htm

Comments

Popular Posts