Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the mommies and mommy figures are having or will have (for the late sleepers) a spectacular Mother's Day!! For those of us who aren't mothers, we don't have to break the bank to make these moms feel loved or appreciated, and we certainly don't have to wait until Mother's Day to do it. My mom is a lovely being and I'm so glad God gave me her. I try to show my gratitude a regular basis. Reach out to the special moms in your life at some point today. For all they do for their loved ones, it's really not much at all to ask. Happy Mother's Day, everyone!! :-)

Below are some pics of the floral arrangements that came through our house over the past couple days. I had to put a plate under my mom's centerpiece arrangement because the delivery guy spilled a little of the water out. I loved the colors, so I just couldn't WAIT to snap a pic!! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts