Daman Posessed





Every Tuesday morning, I park in front of my laptop with my breakfast and double click on the title of the latest episode of Gossip Girl in my iTunes folder.  Happy, happy, joy, joy!!! I’m a fan of the show, but I ADORE the fashion!!! Of course, I just HAD to find out who was behind the gorgeous wardrobe for this show, so I did a little Google search  after seeing the 3rd episode (first season), and came up with a name: Eric Daman.  Mr. Daman assisted Patricia Field on the set of Sex and The City at one time, and is currently making more magic on the set of The Carrie Diaries.  Eric Daman has also collaborated with Swarovski to create some luxe pieces using their brilliant stones.  I love it. The looks in Monday night’s finale of Gossip Girl were just brilliant. I’m still swooning. I’ll be front and center for the Carrie Diaries, too. Cheers to you, Eric Daman! :-D




Photo courtesy of http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com

Comments

Popular Posts