Ode to Blair Eadie



In my creative space, visual stimulation is paramount.  I've loved fashion since junior high school when I begged my mom for a subscription to Harper's Bazaar.  I've gone through several phases in my personal style, and during some of these stretches, photos were taken that I have since destroyed (trust me, it's for the best).  Through it all, I have never been afraid to take a risk in fashion.

Blair Eadie has a dope blog that makes her personal style the focal point.  When I discovered her blog months ago, I noticed that I loved EVERYTHING SHE WORE. I feel like we have the same taste, except she clearly has more imagination and courage, and more access to FABULOUS clothing and accessories.  She's like a real life Serena van der Woodsen (played by Blake Lively in the CW's 'Gossip Girl', who is also always dressed to the 10th power; see my 'Daman Posessed' post).  I honestly don't know much about her background.  I stumbled upon these pics and was TAKEN.  Get in, you guys, I need someone to gag with.















Visit Blair Eadie's blog Atlantic-Pacific at http://atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com/ , or hit her on Twitter at @BlairEadieBEE

Comments

  1. I luv the pink & orange dress...the other outfits are cute too. :)

    TheUncommonBeauty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts